Watermelon-Blackberry Margarita Popsicles
There’s more than one way to drink a Margarita. That is evident from the classic serves: up, on the rocks or frozen. But, as it turns out, you don’t even have to drink the cocktail at all—you can eat it. Look no further than these Watermelon-Blackberry Margarita Popsicles, which turn this all-time favorite beverage into a solid, icy treat.
These adult only popsicles barely take more effort than your typical Frozen Margarita. You simply blend the ingredients together and pour the contents into molds. But, in this case, those contents must sit in the freezer for a few hours before you can enjoy the frozen fruits of your labor.
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 20 ounces watermelon (1/2 a small watermelon)
- 4 ounces limeade (recipe here)
- 3 ounces blackberries (7 to 9 berries)
1. Place the tequila, triple sec, watermelon, limeade and blackberries into a blender and puree until well-blended.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
3. Cover the molds with foil and cut a tiny hole in the center of each mold.
4. Place a popsicle stick through each hole.
5. Place in the freezer until frozen.