Reindeer Bubbles Cocktail
This colorful and fizzy champagne drink will delight all your holiday guests.
- champagne or Prosecco
- green rimming sugar
- pomegranate seeds
- pomegranate syrup (1/2 simple syrup* and 1/2 pomegranate juice)
2. Then, take another plate and pour some of the rimming sugar on it.
3. "Dip" the rim of the champagne flute in the syrup so that it just coats the rim and does not drip down.
4. Now dip the flute onto the sugar. It will line the glass with a green edge.
5. Spoon a teaspoon of pomegranate seeds into the bottom of a champagne flute.
6. Pour two teaspoons of pomegranate syrup over the top of them.
7. Pop open the champagne and pour until the level is about a 1/2-inch below the sugar rim.