This is the perfect cocktail or mocktail recipe for your holiday parties! It’s deliciously sparkly and bursting with winter flavours, and it’s so easy to make!
Sparkling Winter Berry Holiday Cocktail
Servings 8 servings
- 1 litre cranberry juice (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 litre apple juice (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup strawberry-flavoured syrup (grenadine bar syrup also works)
- 3/4 to 1 litre sparkling water or champagne (or your favourite sparkling wine, 7up, ginger ale, or any other sparkling beverage works here)
- fresh or frozen cranberries, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries for garnish
- water and sugar for rimming the glasses (optional)
- Add the cranberry juice, apple juice, and strawberry syrup to a large pitcher and stir well until combined.
- Rim glasses with sugar by moistening the rim of the glass with water and then dipping the rim of the glass in sugar (place some sugar on a plate).
- Fill each glass half full with the juice mixture and add a few berries to each glass as well, placing a strawberry on the rim of each glass.
- Top it up with the sparkling water, champagne or other sparkling beverage of your choice.
Feel free to make this cocktail in a large pitcher for your guests to serve themselves (add the sparkling water or champagne straight to the pitcher), or use a punch bowl for a more elegant presentation for a holiday party.
Add some ice if you wish, and don't forget to add lots of fresh berries for a gorgeous presentation!