Spiced Cider Margarita
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 5 ounces spiced apple cider (If you can’t find spiced cider, you can always spice your own.)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ ounce of Grand Marnier
- 1½ ounces mescal or gold tequila
For garnish: (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks
- Apple slices
- Start by rimming the glass. In a small bowl, combine the raw sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour a splash of Grand Marnier into a separate bowl.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the Grand Marnier to moisten it, and then immediately dip the glass in cinnamon sugar. (You’ll have enough cinnamon sugar for about 4-5 cocktail glasses.)
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Pour over ice into your rimmed cocktail glass and serve.
- (Garnish with an apple slice, a cinnamon stick, and a dash of ground cinnamon if you like!)