The classic Mojito, with its blend of rum, lime juice, mint and soda water, is perfectly refreshing on its own.
Add watermelon to the mix, though, and you have a fruity seasonal spin on the Cuban cooler that’ll keep you coming back for more.
Savor the dog days of summer with this fruity cooler.
- 4 large mint leaves
- juice from a small lime
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 4 ounces seedless watermelon
- 1 1/2 ounce light rum
- Garnish: lemon twist
- In a shaker, muddle the mint, lime juice, agave nectar and watermelon.
- Add the rum and fill with ice.
- Shake, and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.