Our #1 priority is to help keep everyone safe and healthy as we navigate the challenges of providing service in a COVID-19 environment. Covid has changed somethings but our service remains the same. We continue to deliver top service to our clients ensuring a happy and enjoyable experience in buying or selling your home.
As an essential service we are happy to share in detail what precautions are being taken to ensure our client's safety. Each visit follows all covid19 safety precautions with masks, hand sanitizer and practising 6ft physical distancing to keep our clients and patrons safe during precented time.
During this time we offer in PERSON or VIRTUAL appointments for FREE Home Evaluations. If you have any hesitations or concerns, feel free to give us a call direct at: 647-402-3066.
Contactless Digital Communication
Incorporating digital tools as a service that presents endless opportunities in real estate during Covid19. It is strongly recommended that digital tools are used first and foremost and to the greatest extent possible. The less paper being passed among people, the better. Digital documents reduce the number of physical documents passed from one party to another allows signing contracts and forms seamlessly while supporting the purchase and sale of a property on digital platforms.
We use digital and virtual technology daily to interact with our clients wherever possible. This allows us to continue to serve our clients and market their home to the highest level.
Using Digital Tools In Selling Your Home...
The use of virtual tours are still strongly recommended. This means ultimately, many clients will be doing fewer in person showings since they can narrow down searches from virtual tours first.
Three-dimensional property scans, virtual tours and/or live tours using Facebook are among the great marketing opportunities we offer.
Selling Your home During Covid19:
- All parties entering the home must wear a face covering in indoor and outdoor public spaces (can be non-medical masks or cloth masks
- Those entering the home are screened for COVID-19 based on the The Government of Ontario screening guidelines. (Click on this link for current information from Ontario health authorities-https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/publichealth/coronavirus/docs/2019_patient_screening_guidance.pdf)
- Contact Tracing is readily available. Each showing is tracked through the our Brokerage booking system and contact information of each person who enters the home supports effective contact tracing.
- Showings are limited. Private showing to 1 per showing half hour.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of each property for all parties entering the home.
- Agents are to abide by a schedule and to encourage consumers to wait for their turn by lining up while keeping two meters away from others. Others waiting must sit in their cars until the previous showing is completed.
- The number of individuals allowed to enter the home is limited to 2 adults or 1 immediate family into a home at one time.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household or social circle
- High-touch surfaces areas are cleaned and disinfected as frequently as necessary to maintain a sanitary environment
- Prior to showings all lights are on and all doors (including closets) are open in areas buyer may want to see. This deters contact in the home during showings.
For Our Buyers:
- Walk-Through Virtual Tours are offered to our buyers to limit the number of homes they enter. (As your agent, we will enter homes on your behalf using digital methods showing you the home and it's features)
- Covid19 Forms are completed for each visit to a home.
- Additional hand sanitizer and masks are available to our clients during showings.